17 November 2022

Life update now 🥳

Salam and hai 🥰


It's been a while since I'm not updating this blog. Last updated rasanya time diploma things dulu, know know sekarang dah anak satu. So how is it? Banyaknya benda berlaku sepanjang tempoh tu. Sepanjang tempoh tu I already lived in three states dah. Perak. Penang and Selangor. After diploma I got offer from Liverpool untuk continue study dekat Sana, tapi perancangan Allah baik, terus dapat kerja dekat sini and tak jadi continue dekat Sana. But I already got my degree yeayyy from UKM. Alhamdulillah ❤️

Now I'm back. Untuk meneruskan my passion in writing. I want to use this blog, this platform to share randomly about life, motherhood journey and my hobby. Semoga ada banyak manfaat dari pembacaan dekat platform ni. Kalau ada sedikit sebanyak knowledge and tips, I really want to share to the world. Until then, see you later.

P/s: Doakan saya istiqomah ye :)

Still in pantang this. Count down to 44 days 😂



0 comments:

Post a Comment